LEAD: Summer Leadership Program
AGL's LEAD program is a two-day leadership program for rising juniors, seniors and master's students pursuing a degree in Accounting, specifically for those interested in pursuing a career in public accounting. The program will be held in person in our Duluth office on Wednesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 13, 2024.
What to Expect:
The goal of LEAD is to allow current accounting students to explore and discover what life and leadership at a vibrant accounting firm entails. You can expect:
- Firm leaders to discuss the importance of teamwork and accountability
- Career advice from new hires, mid-career managers and senior partners
- Conversations about the leadership skills that will help launch and propel your career
- Discussions about the greater community and why it is so important to your success
Who is Eligible:
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- MACC students seeking internships
How to Apply:
Please complete the application form below. Applications are being accepted until April 1, 2024.
If you are accepted into the program, you will be notified on May 1, 2024. You must be able to attend both days of the program (June 12-13, 2024) in our Duluth office located at 1870 Buford Highway, Suite 100, Duluth, GA 30097.